Sajdah (Prostration) position in Salat for Women
Correct way of Sajdah - Front View
Gather yourself in a way so that all your body parts are close together and abdomen placed over your thighs
Both feet and ankles sticking out to the right
Hips touching the ground
- Palms placed on mat in natural position as discussed in other postures.
- Rememer to keep your body covered and hands under shawl at all times. Hands and legs are exposed in these images for instructional purpose only. The girl in the pictures is not an adult. Please see the other views below
- Please also watch the video from our 'Lean Now' section
Correct way of Sajdah - Left Side View
Correct way of Sajdah - Right Side View
Hands Position Notes
- Fingers towards Qibla.
- Feet parallel to each other
- Space of about 2 to 3 inches between feet.
Correct way of Sajdah - Back View